Thursday, September 15, 2011

Best Experience Ever

My best experience ever would have to be when I met my favorite rapper Lil Wayne for the first time. I was vacationing in California visiting my sister, like I do almost every summer. She happens to be a reporter for the celebrity news out there. She was in the middle of starting an interview last time we went to visit her. Surprisingly, she happened to be in an interview with , in my opinion the greatest rapper ever, Lil Wayne. So when I called her to let her know we just arrived she told me to come down to where she worked so I could meet up with her; little did I know she was going to surprise me with meeting him. So when I walked in, I became speechless when I saw him sitting there and he said ," Wassup man". I wanted to say a million things but my speech button was disabled. Being the great sibling that she is, my sister interrupted and told him how I'm involved in music and wanted him to tell me what it takes to get to the level where he is. I soaked in all of that information and now I use it to my advantage. This was the best experience ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment