As the walls begin to unfold in my life I pause and notice my true surroundings. Is there really hope for the future? Is there a life after this one we know on earth? Truthfully, I could careless about the answer, everyday is a struggle, everyday is pain, as soon as you get pass the sunny sky's , your sure to encounter the rain. But when is the breaking point? I know we all have angels and demons, because we all sin. But we're not all bad. I trust that there is a god like spirit in us that is trapped, like a baby trapped in a fire , with no escape route......and no guidlines on how to remove hiself from the sideline.. No one really know's the true power of words, except the higher source that lives above the clouds and the birds. These words are un heard of, but as soon as you get word of......you will surely realize that you too, have ANGELS & DEMONS. And that there is no escape.......fear what you do not know.
-Blair Anderson
twitter= @BlairJAnderson
No comments:
Post a Comment